Mission and Strategy
ASU aims at providing its students with excellent classical education and diverse set of practically applicable and competitive skills equally well suited to create positive output in various fields, support and benefit social and cultural life, industry and business on the territory of the Republic as well as anywhere in the world.
Strategy: The University’s strategic goal is to create an innovative, forward-thinking and inspiring educational establishment with a uniquely balanced multi-faceted educational and research community striving to ensure the repute of the Adyghe Republic as a highly competitive constituent region in all spheres of economy, science and industry.
Primary areas of focus:
- Providing the region with required standards of high-quality education in diverse modes of study (modular, project-based, remote and e-learning as well as individual approach);
- Contribution to various fields of science, industry and research on a permanent basis in order to benefit the economy and infrastructure of the Republic and the South Federal District as well as their cultural and social advancement;
- Close collaboration with industry and other stakeholders in the region and beyond towards innovation and world-class scientific research;
- to educate professionals capable of becoming the intellectual, cultural and social elite and prepared to excel in a fast-paced world, daily promoting national and moral values and benefiting their country’s best interests.
- Positioning ASU as a unique world-class research and educational center fully equipped to meet the requirements of the academic community in all its entirety.